Sunday, 22 August 2010

The Expandables

Just watched this movie yesterday.I can tell u guys,this movie is extremely funny.
I can see the scenarist had given much endeavor on writing the script.Almost every sentences seems to be humor.

You guys should have impression of the actors in this movie.
The main actor is Sylvester Stallone.The one who is the leader of the team,act as Barney 'The Schizo' Ross.I remember I knew him since I was a child from the movie named RAMBO.He's gonna act a new movie named "The Zookeeper" and it may releases next year."The Zookeeper"is about Comedy and Romance.
 
The next actor is Jason Statham,act as Lee Christmas.I remember the dialogue,is something like "Christmas Day is here" said by Barney=D.I knew him from the movie TRANSPORTER.He has few movie for future year 2011 & 2012.I think I'm interested on his action movie "The Killer Elite" and "Safe" about crime,these may release by next year.
Next is Jet Li,act as Yin Yang.He's being treated as "half male half female" in this movie and his members always make fun of his body size=D He always talks about MONEY in this movie,his mantra is always "I need money,I need a lot of money"..=D.I have a deep impression on him with the recent movie THE MUMMY(2008).He has a new movie too in 2012,"New Dragon Gate Inn" about action and adventure.
Dolph Lundgren,act as Gunnar Jensen.He is the one who always doesn't show team-work spirit.He always disobey the order of Barney and self-centered. On my own perspective,I don't like him very much.Not the topic of the character in this movie,is because I watched his "A" movie before when I was in primary school.I forgot about the movie name,I just know it is taken in Japan,about action movie too.By the way,I love his hot and sexy body=.=
 I love Terry Crews very much in this movie=.=He act as Hale Caesar. The dialogues he says and the character he act are extremely funny.He is the one left deep impression for me.I dunno how to explain bout this,guys just check it out in this movie =D

No comments: