Saturday, 2 October 2010

Sluggard of the Day

I din go for work today.
I got Red-Eye.
I knew this will take many hours to recover.
So I decided to "run away" from work.=p





LoL..how noob the photo is=D
Can see the difference?

Later I will go SDC Driving Centre to check my driving test list.
Monday having driving test,hope can pass >.<
Dunno how long I will use for the test that day..
I want to go to school..dun want to skip too many classes=(

I will also go sunway pyramid after SDC.
Go shopping with mum.
Actually Im lazy to go>.<
but no idea,I need to.
Cause I need to pay the last Sunday's toll bills.

Can see the sentences?
"Denda Tidak Kurang Dari RM2000 Dan Tidak Melebihi RM5000 Atau Penjara 1 Tahun Boleh Dikenakan"
"Bayaran Hendaklah Dibuat Dalam Masa Tujuh(7) Hari Dari Tarikh Notis Ini"
 I will be jailed or fined if I din pay for the RM4.40(Two ways) within 7 days=.=
What joke is this?Anyway,I will pay it too.=)

No comments: