Friday, 1 October 2010

Survive in Singapore

Let's talk about how I "survive" in Singapore.

2009 after SPM I went to singapore for work.
My cousin sister,Ann was there to "welcome" me.
I shared a master bedroom with Ann and one of Ann's friend,Chee Wan.

I went and arrived Sg on 26/12/09,exactly after Christmas=.=
My mum and another cousin sister,Alicia were going with me by bus.

Bus Info:
Grassland Express
http://www.grassland.com.sg/
Has a ticket counter opposite Berjaya Times Square,Jalan Imbi.Under Monorail Imbi Station.Beside Starbucks and 7-11.
Around Rm55 for normal class tickets.Can book tickets online but website based on Sg.

That day I arrived Sg,I sick=.=
I got a big flu for few days.
Keep on ate medicines and rest only.
Seriously,I din went out or "travel" till the day Mum and Alicia went back.

I "celebrated" Happy new year with my housemates.
I drank red wine mixed with coke that night.
Sg's firework shows is pretty nice!
I din watch it on live but in the tv=.=

On 9/1/10,
I went back to Malaysia secretly,
Ann and my family dunno.
I went back just want to meet my lover.
I miss him so much!
9th is a special date for us both.
I took flight,AirAsia to MY in the morning and took flight,Tiger Airways back to SG at the night,
rushed back to home before Ann back from work.
That day,passed peacefully.

I work as waitress.
Below is my monthly spending list in SG:
Transportation S$ 100
Food S$100
Phone S$ 30
Room Rental S$220
Others:S$50
Total S$500


Additional Information:
Singapore --  Malaysia
1.Bus.
::There is a list of shops that sell bus tickets.I recommend "Sri Maju" & "Grassland".Price of tickets is affordable.If you're not a must to go MY on a certain date,you can buy last minute ticket.It will be more cheaper.
Location : Golden Mile Complex,Beach Road.
SMRT station nearby : Circle Line Nicoll Highway Station.

查看大图



2.Flight
-Tiger Airways
-Jetstar
-AirAsia
Book online with credit card or debit card.

3.Permit Agency
I recommend my agency.This agency actually works fast and effective.
Sing Island Employment Agency Pte.
101 up cross st,#03-15,people park centre.
(SMRT Chinatown station nearby)

No comments: