Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Bullshit

My life is bullshit!!
Stucks with a lot of things.

Now I really feel one thing..
Why we're going to university in stead of work after graduated from secondary school?
Answer: We scare to find a job!

Why?Why scare?
Cause no one want to be a member of  "Unemployment"..
What this mean?
Means we have no income for few months..and even few years(this probably not much possible=.=)
We are scare of no money!!

After graduated,we need time to find a job.
How long the duration?
Duration of no income!
Who can answer..

Haihz..
I have mix feelings of my future now..
Im moody..MOODY!!
Maybe I was crapping up there,and you can't understand what I want to say>.<

If I don't study,parents wont give me pocket money d..
Work as a freelance,is not enough money for me to live=.=
I need to save a figure of money for my "future x2" plan..
How I gonna save money while in a situation of not enough money..?
OH MY GOODNESS!!

1 comment:

Edmond Chong said...

Just one question, you wanna earn 1k per month, 1.8k per month or more than 2k per month or even up to 3k? Answer this and that answers your question.