Sunday, 5 September 2010

new face--FRESH

I was kinda boring of my current hairstyle..SOMEONE doesn't have extra time for me to cut my hair=.=almost one month++ din cut hair d.. Im so pek chek of my fringe..medium length..cant juz leave it like tat..wanna stick it behind my ear also cant=.=...so clip it up lor..

It used to be like thissss..
Then became this after clip it up

Can someone tell me if I clip it up like this,does it look weird for me?>.<..honestly..Im so shy to show others my forehead..cause it is not a habit for me..+ my forehead has pimples=.=

My gang told me this makes me look more "眉清目秀"(dunno wat in Eng..pinyin is smtg like "mei qing mu xiu")..this nearly means FRESH.

And yet,I started to make-up d.=x
Im a beginner la..Im still learning..the skills are not perfect yet.
Sukie is a pro in make-up knowledge..so I need to learn from her.
After exam I have event job to work..they need girls to make-up..=(
I work as a promoter of some brand in Tesco,Puchong.
Haha..xD
Good remuneration leh..RM80 as a basic per day..still have commission..
total 8 days..every sat&sun between 18/9 & 10/10..
RM80 x 8=RM640..wooooaah!!
Can buy a lot of reload cards d..xDD



No comments: